Institute of Chartered Accountancy already notified that Companies Act, 2013 will be applicable in CA November 2014 exams [Check Here] and CA May 2015 Exams. [Check Here]. So with the motive of help I am going to share here shorts notes of Companies Act 2013 notes which is helpful to the CA, CS, CWA students. These notes are shared by Mr. Ketan Sardana.
“Accounting related sections of the Companies Act, 2013, notified in Sept, 2013, along with the clarifications issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs are applicable for Nov. 14 Examination.
Notified Sections of Chapter IX of the Companies Act, 2013 along with relevant Rules will be applicable for November, 2014 Examination.”
Chapters & Topics Included in these notes:
- Incorporation Of Company And Matters Incidental Thereto
- Prospectus And Allotment Of Securities
- Share Capital And Debentures
- Acceptance Of Deposits By Company
- Registration Of Charges
- Management And Administration
- Declaration Of Payment Of Dividend
- Accounts Of Companies
- Audit And Auditors
- Appointment And Qualifications Of Directors
- Meetings Of Board And Its Powers
- Appointment And Remuneration Of Managerial Personnel
Server 1: Click Here
Server 2: Click Here
Please don’t forget to Share these notes.